Fresno is the Spanish word for “ash trees’’ and is the sixth largest city in California. It is also the metropolitan hub for the Central Valley.
According to the 2020 census, its population is over 500,000 making it the 34th most populous city in the United States, and it has been increasing!
So, why is the population increasing? Easy, because this large city has so much to offer for the locals and even tourists!
Fresno was considered the central hub for California. It was also important due to its agriculture.
Still, today the city has evolved and is best known for the sophisticated infrastructure of the city, gardens, and many tourist attractions that have brought more residents and tourists to visit.
So, if you are looking for a great place to relax, then Fresno is one of the best options you can ever get!
Not only is it 90 minutes from places like Bakersfield and Yosomitrs, but the site itself has so much to offer that you might just decide to settle in!
With so many big malls, restaurants, theme parks, and events, you won’t leave this place without breaking your heart and saying goodbye!
The city has the best places for kids, fun and energetic nightclubs, and many other things!
So, let’s start exploring the city!
1) Forestiere Underground Gardens
The Forestiere Underground gardens were constructed in the early 1900s by Baldassare Forestiere, a Sicilian immigrant.
Forestiere was a man with great ideas. He not only built the stonework and many other things by his hand but also built a unique passage that brought visitors to an underground where they could see many rooms for the plantation.
The idea was beyond his time, and today this unique underground garden is listed among California Historical Landmarks.
Your tour will be one hour long, and the guide will tell you about it.
Things To Know:
- Since the tour is on earthen terrain, you must be dressed appropriately. A pair of jeans or shorts are great (or anything casual), and also, wear your shoes because some of the trails may be uneven.
- You can ask as many questions as you want, and you will be amazed to learn how advanced human engineering is.
- Take pictures! This place is perfect for taking Instagram-worthy pictures to make your feed aesthetic.
- Don’t forget to head to the gift shop for some amazing things and cute souvenirs.
- There are many programs that this place offers, so head to the website and see if your timeline matches the program. If they do, don’t miss your chance on it.
- This tour is not for toddlers. Thus, you need to avoid strollers. And any kid below 16 should be accompanied by +18.
- Pets are not allowed unless it’s a service animals (in this case, bring the verification papers).
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Adult, ages 18-59: $21
- Senior, ages 60+ :$19
- Youth, ages 5-17: $11
- Small Children, ages four and under, Free
- College Student (Must have valid I.D.): $19
- Military (Must have valid I.D): $19
The main touring season starts in Mid-March and lasts until November. However, it is worth mentioning that the tours are available as long as the weather permits.
Garden Inn and Suites Traveller, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno
5021 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93722, United States
2) Halaly Tacos:
Halaly Tacos is one of the best places to have a quick brunch and the lightest snack while exploring the city.
They serve mostly tacos and Fries with beverages that go perfectly with it.
Apart from serving hot and fresh tacos, they have welcoming staff and an ambiance that will bring you back no matter how far you are from this place!
And, if you are from the Muslim community, then we know the struggle with ordering a Halal meal, so this is the perfect place for you!
And, the Halal is literally in the restaurant’s name, so you even have to bother asking if the meat is Halal.
So head to Halaly Tacos for some juiciest tacos! You won’t walk without another taco in your hand.
Things To Know:
If you are puzzled to order, or maybe for some, this is their first, then don’t worry. The staff is super friendly, and they can get you the perfect taco!
It’s a casual place for you to have lunch or a snack, but if we talk about the renovation of the place. Then it’s safe to say that it is a great stop for you to match the vibe of it for some great pictures!
Popular Dishes On The Menu:
- Loaded Nachos
- Burrito Bowl
- Halaly Bowl
- Halaly Taco
11:00 AM – 7:40 PM
Best Western Village Inn
6460 N Blackstone Ave #105, Fresno, CA 93710, United States
3) Fresno Art Museum
A group of local artists founded Fresno Art Museum in the early 1940s, and today it is recognized as a Museum nationwide.
The museum has over 3000 works that are JUST DISPLAYED in the permanent collection.
These include photographs, sculpture, painting, and many more things that date back from the 20th & 21st century, Pre Columbian works (from Mesoamerica and the Andes), and Artwork from Mexico.
This museum’s most renowned and historical moment is the exhibition of Feminist Art. So, when you are in this place, head to this exhibition! It has its uniqueness.
There is further other artwork that is rotated every season, so every time you visit this place, there’s always something that would catch your attention.
Lastly, don’t forget to check out their store! You will have some great things to carry on your way home.
Things To Know:
If you plan on going to the Fresno Art Museum, a pro tip would be to check their official website. From there, navigate towards the “exhibition,” and you will get a chance to see which one will be held and which interests you the most!
Surely, every exhibition that has ever been hosted has always surprised the visitors, even if it is random. You are still there for a treat!
Furthermore, you can also volunteer or be a member if you are coming to Fresno a little too often, or better yet, just get a membership for FREE entry and a lot more perks!
It’s a great place to enjoy and learn about each artwork and appreciate the cultural significance of these works.
- Adults (ages 18 and up): $10
- Youth (5-17): $7
- Children 4 and under: Free
Best Western Village Inn, Motel 6 Fresno – Blackstone South
2233 N First St, Fresno, CA 93703, United States
4) Meux Home Museum
Meux Home Museum is one of Fresno’s oldest mansions and a historical landmark. It was built in the late 1800s. The mansion has 16 rooms, and along with that, there is also a beautiful garden!
The tour lasts 1 to 45 minutes, where the docent will take you to the past. You will learn many things about this house and the family while you admire the gothic Victorian-style mansion.
Things To Know:
The old Victorian Mansion is a great way to learn about the culture and customs of the early 1800s. You will learn about many things through the furniture, architecture, and clothes kept for the visitors.
You can even ask questions from the knowledgeable docent for more interesting facts, and yes, don’t forget to take pictures!
Also, beware of the ghost. They love serving and having visitors at their place, as long as no one ruins the house.
- Adults $10.00
- Children (Ages 5-16) $5.00
- Children 4 and under: free.
Friday – Sunday from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Best Western Village Inn
1007 R St, Fresno, CA 93721, United States
5) Blackbeard’s Family Entertainment
Amusement Parks are always a go-to place, especially if you are going with someone. With so much fun, you can easily spend the whole day without worrying, and it’s always a great idea!
So with that, we introduce you to Blackbeard’s Family Entertainment. A perfect place for your kids or yourself to enjoy a day over ten rides, an affordable entry fee, and many other things!
So, what are you waiting for? Head to Blackbeard:s Family Entertainment now for an experience, laughter, and memories that will be stored forever.
Things To Know:
- There are more than ten rides, which may sound a little less to you, even if you spend your whole time at the amusement park. You wouldn’t be able to ride all of them!
- The food court is filled with many options for fueling and enjoying more activities.
- There are programs and many events that you can’t miss out on. You can see the amusement park calendar on their official website, and then PLAN YOUR DAY OVER THERE! Surely, you will not regret it.
- There are many competitions and programs that you can sign up for and also win prizes!
- Don’t forget to record and save all these pictures and videos.
So for a fun family or friends’ day out, Blackbeard’s Family Entertainment is one of the best options you can find!
Do check the website before going to this place. You will know about the discount and group packages which are relatively cheaper than paying per person.
- Blackbeard’s Family Festival is OPEN from 10 am to 10 pm, Monday to Thursday.
- It is open from 10 am to 12 am on Friday to Sunday.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno Airport/Clovis, Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
4055 N Chestnut Diagonal, Fresno, CA 93726, United States
6) Muse Day Spa And Wellness Centre
Spas are a great way to spend quality time with yourself or your loved one. It’s a great way to treat your body, mind, and soul.
Even professional athletes and fitness freaks go along just to escape from their loud and extreme lives to de-stress everything.
So, make sure you spend your days in Fresno with all the fun and adventurous things you can do. We also would like to recommend one of the best spas in Fresno, Muse Day Spa and Wellness Centre.
You will love the interior of this place, but you will never return to any other spa after getting their service!
Things To Know:
Muse Day Spa is considered very reasonable. You can opt for many packages and deals for any of the services you plan on taking.
Every product they use will be highly specific for your skin type, so you won’t have any breakouts once you get your services done, even if your excuse is that you have “sensitive skin.” Don’t worry; the Muse has it covered for a glowy skin
Professionals will greet you, and there is no way you can walk out with a disappointed look. Instead, your confidence will be boosted with your new hair after leaving this place.
Although they are proficient in many services, this is the safest place for the best spas!
- Cocoon Fitness ( Everyone’s Favourite)
- Platinum Hydrafacial
- Deluxe Hot Stone Pedicure (Nail Care)
- Gel Manicure (Nail care)
- Signature Massage
- Airbrush tanning
- Wednesday: 10 am–7 pm
- Thursday: 10 am–7 pm
- Friday: 9 am–7 pm
- Saturday: 9 am–6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am–4 pm
- Monday: 10 am–3 pm
- Tuesday: 10 am–7 pm
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno River Park, Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno
8525 N Cedar Ave # 102, Fresno, CA 93720, United States
7) Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Fleming Prime has been in the city for quite a while and has attracted quite a crowd since the name started coming out of the locals.
The restaurant is considered a go-to restaurant for all those looking for a perfect place for a date, proposal, or formal dinner.
The restaurant has a diverse menu, with each dish cooked to its perfectionist and each with its unique style and taste. You will be amazed at its presentation style.
Furthermore, if we talk about the restaurant, for all the photographers, you know the importance of light setting, then prepare to be amazed!
And if you are confused about the relationship between the light and the restaurant itself, then for a quick summary, the whole ambiance of the restaurant will make your mood lighter.
Things To Know:
The Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is the perfect place for anyone having a rough day in Fresno. No matter how bad your day is, this restaurant has the charm to bring a smile to your face.
There are many things to choose from that will confuse you. But don’t worry, you can always ask for recommendations from the staff.
It’s a great place to dine with your loved ones or alone. People are smiling around, enjoying solo dinners, and just eating in awe! (we don’t blame them, the food is spectacular!)
But just to clarify, the restaurant is a little pricey, which is a little downside, especially if it’s your first time. But after your first bite, you might be willing to pay more than the original price.
Just to clarify, although the restaurant does not have any dress code. You still might want to consider wearing your best formal dress here, so dress to impress for your big date! And taking yourself out is also considered a date.
Also, did I mention they have the best wine bar? Big mistake if you decide to skip it for later.
Popular Dishes On The Menu:
- Barbecue Scottish Salmon Fillet
- Prime Tomahawk
- Prime Bone-In Ribeye
- Crème Brûlée
The restaurant is open throughout the week, from 4 pm to 10 pm throughout the week.
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno, Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno
639 E Shaw Ave #149, Fresno, CA 93710, United States
8) Woodward Regional Park
If you ever ask a local, what’s the best place to visit in Fresno? You will have a majority of people saying the Woodward Regional Park.
Many will even say the park is one of the best parts of living here!
It is an extraordinary park with over 300 acres and so many options for you to enjoy outdoor activities.
There are trails and pathways for you to jog, and the park is also a dog-free area. So you will find many opportunities to pet them or enjoy the park’s scenery.
You will find multiple lakes, ponds, and streams along the park. They are a welcome sight, and looking at them is beautiful. If you stay a little longer, you might just see some birds and ducks.
Also, don’t forget to attend the annual Woodward Shakespeare Festival!
Things To Know:
- The Japanese Garden is the highlight of the whole park; with an entry fee of just $5, you will step into a different part of the park with an authentic Japanese-like garden setting.
- The park is great for pictures, with many stops to get aesthetic pictures or just a portrait of yourself. Surely, it’s a great place to show off your skill and your vacation.
- The park is great for picnics and outdoor activities. You can play Frisbee, take your kids to the playground, and many more!
- Bike along the BMX trail; whether you are an expert or a beginner, the track is suitable for any level.
- You will be many people swimming and fishing, so grab your fishing rod and show off your skills to the Fresno locals.
- Feed the ducks!
- Grab a bite at Hucklebe, which is near the park.
- Shinzen Japanese Garden: Adult: 5 USD.
- Children (4-14 Years), Seniors (62+), Students and Veterans: 1 USD.
- Family (2-5 People): 7 USD.
The park is open from 7 am to 7 pm throughout the week.
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno Riverpark, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North
Fresno, CA 93720, United States
ClovisFest is an annual festival for all the fun things, and if you are to visit the town during September, you should not miss out on this festival.
There is a lot for you to explore, and there is no way you can walk out of this place midway. You might just wish that the event could be longer!
There are many things for you, including their main attraction, Hot Air Balloon Rides.
It’s a perfect opportunity to see the top view, but the only downside is that you will have to reach around 6 am, at the venue, for the perfect view and atmosphere.
There are other attractions as well, and a perfect event for anyone. Whether with your family, your loved one, or just alone, you will have a great time!
Things To Know:
- Hot air balloon rides start at 6.15 am, and they lift off at 7 am, so you should be a little early if you plan on getting a ride (or seeing some great views).
- Pets are not allowed.
- For kids, there is a “Kids Zone” where they can play in inflation houses, dress up as their favorite character or ride some “kids-friendly rides.”
- After the balloon rides, head towards the International Village, where you can see diverse cultures and traditions worldwide. You can attend some of the traditional dances, try out some food or just get a chance to learn more about one’s culture. It’s an experience no one should miss out on.
- There are more than hundreds of stalls with different types of serving, so whether you want pieces of jewelry or a traditional Saree. You can find everything at a cheaper rate!
And that’s not all. You can find a diverse food selection; some might be your favorite and some new. So don’t miss out on the stalls, especially if food is on your agenda.
Fairfield by Marriott Fresno Yosemite International, Courtyard by Marriott Clovis Fresno
10) Fresno County Historical Museum
Fresno County Historical Museum showcases the history of Fresno and its lifestyle from the early 1800s to the 1920s.
The museum is so beautiful, with the interior and the lightning magnifying the small details of some works and artifacts. In addition, the labels are so well done, and you can attain great knowledge through the detailed explanation.
One of the best parts of the museum is the sundry store exhibit, which is a small room that displays the local stores and the style (along with the architecture) of the 1800-1920s period.
You will see a weight scale and some old, but how did the style packaging of groceries look? There is a lot more in this small room which will be saved in your mind, and it is an experience worth seeing.
Another great part of this museum is a free guided tour. You will learn so many things, and that is not it!
The museum has fairs daily, open at 11:30 a.m, 2 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. These are worth attending.
It is worth mentioning that the museum does not only cover the history of Fresno but also covers many other things like the history of the local fair. The museum showcases many equipment and machines, like the first cotton machine (and a lot more).
This whole experience is worth fighting for, so don’t miss out on your chance to visit the Fresno County Historical Museum.
Things To Know:
- Fresno County Historical Museum is a great place for you to learn and explore the history of the whole city with your family and kids
- Great for taking pictures, especially if you have your blog.
- There is a deposit fee of 20 dollars on your booking, which will be given to you when you arrive at the venue.
- There are two floors full of many things and activities and fundraisers you should participate in!
- Don’t forget to donate, not only by helping the museum but also by preserving it for future generations. Indeed, that is a noble cause.
- Wednesday: 4 pm–8 pm
- Thursday: 4 pm–8 pm
- Friday: 10 am–8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am–8 pm
- Sunday: 10 am–8 pm
- Monday: 10 am–8 pm
- Tuesday: 4 pm–8 pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fresno Convention Centre, Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno
1121 S Chance Ave, Fresno, CA 93702, United States.
11) Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill
If you are looking for a hidden gem, head to Phoenician Garden Mediterranean (Bar and Grill) for a taste you have been missing. It is safe to say that Phoenician Garden is one of the best Mediterranean restaurants you might have ever visited!
The restaurant has a charming and squeaky-clean ambiance. The light is set at the perfect saturation to make the room warm and comfortable and to ensure your mood is set perfectly, with soft music playing in the background.
Undoubtedly, the restaurant looks no less than five stars, but you might be surprised when you see the price on the menu list because, shockingly, it is quite reasonable!
The portions are just enough to fill you up. The price is just enough to save you from going bankrupt since you will come here a little too often.
So, in short, you have the quantity and the quality.
There is a bar section for you to select from a wide range of menus. So, do check it on.
So, if you are looking for the perfect place to feel fancy and have the perfect food, then Phoenician Garden is the place.
Things To Know:
- The dim lights and the aesthetic set-ups are the perfect places for you to take pictures with food with a presence, and it’s on royalty on the table, making it a perfect combo for you to get the best picture.
- Dress with the place’s vibe, and wear your best formal dress in your closet.
- The servers are well known for their positive attitudes, so if you can’t decide which dish is best for you, get a recommendation!
You will love the food and will come back!
Popular Dishes On The Menu:
- Spicy Chicken
- Pan Roasted Salmon
- Combo Kebab
- Lamb Shank
- Lamb Chops
- Wednesday: 11 am–9 pm
- Thursday: 11 am–9 pm
- Friday: 11 am–9 pm
- Saturday: 11 am–9 pm
- Sunday: 11 am–8 pm
- Monday:11 am–9 pm
- Tuesday: 11 am–9 pm
1025 E Herndon Ave #106, Fresno, CA 93720, United States
12) Tower District
The Tower District is a central area for all the fun you can find in Fresno. The district is named after Tower Theatre, a national landmark but was also designed by S. Charles Lee, the famous architect who had designed many of Hollywood’s most known theatres.
Hence, Tower District is named after the neon-light Tower Theatre.
The Tower District welcomes its visitors wholeheartedly with dozens of restaurants, cafes, and shops just by walking. Although the place may be a little small, it is filled with many things you can do!
Whether you want to dine or go crazy for your tour shopping spree, you can find it all closely without driving!
And if you think that’s it, then there’s still more! You can’t miss many events, shows, and activities that every Fresno local is excited about, and YOU should be too.
So if you are in Fresno, don’t forget to see this part of the town. It is the central point of all the city’s entertainment.
Things To Know:
- Tower District is the place of nightlife, so if you are looking for a romantic night out with your lovely date or a wild party, this is the place.
- Stay updated on the official website of the Tower District for all the events and carnivals.
- You don’t need a car to drive you around the place; just get there safely, walk along the trail, and see everything this place offers.
- Don’t forget to take pictures!
Vagabond Inn Fresno, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno Riverpark
13) Downtown Fresno
Downton Fresno is the place for all the fun and might be why you won’t leave anytime soon!
It’s safe to say that after visiting this city area, you might extend your holidays, so travel to this place at your own risk.
Now, that’s enough hype, but what makes it so “fun”?
Downtown has everything for everyone, whether you are looking for the best of the best restaurants, some exciting street shows, or a night that you will always treasure.
Downtown is where you will find everything, all you have to do is name it, and you will find it.
If you want karaoke, head to Fulton 55, Jazz orchestra, then head to Sayoran. How about a comedy night at The Rose, or maybe storytelling for the kids at Central Library?
And if you think that’s it, let us clarify that these are just a few things we have mentioned!
So, whatever you want, this place has everything for everyone!
Don’t miss out on your chance for more things that you will be exploring. Add this part of the town for all the joys and memorable moments you will be saving.
Things To Know:
Before you plan a trip, a pro tip would be to check the official website so you can have heads up for the latest events. Some might interest you, and also, with the discounted early-bird price, why miss that out?
Instead of dining at the restaurant, try the Downton Food trucks and stalls. Not only are they extremely cheap, but you will find so many to choose from, and the best part would be that you won’t compromise on the taste!
Dress and match the vibe of the places and events! You can go as crazy as you want, so don’t miss out on that chance! Be extra, be funky because that’s what Downtown offers.
Best Western Village Inn, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno Northwest
14) Fresno Chaffee Zoo
If you are looking for a great way to spend your time in Fresno, then there is none other than Fresno Chaffee Zoo.
The Zoo is within Roeding Parks, covering a land of 39 acres, and is home to over 150 species. If that does not impress you, then don’t worry. We have not even started anything.
Once you go through the ticket and lining process, get ready to unwind from all the fun activities and exhibitions this place offers.
You can opt for the tour to explore every bit of the zoo. Although the 39 acres may sound a little small to you, you can easily spend more than 3 hours here without even realizing it (and if you’re with your guide, then maybe more.)
There are many exhibitions and shows that you can not miss. A few ‘’tourist favourites’’ includes the Zoorassic Park, a specialised park set up for you to learn about dinosaurs and many things, and Twiga Terrace, a giraffe feeding stop.
There are still many exhibitions to be explored and programs for you to participate in! And once you do, don’t forget to come back once the construction of the Asia exhibition is all set.
Things To Know:
- Even though you are allowed to bring your pets, it is highly recommended that you don’t since accidents can happen.
- The Fresno Chaffee Zoo is not just a zoo, but you can have a picnic with your family (and you are allowed to bring your coolers and food)
- There is a small restaurant at the zoo, where the food is reasonable and delicious.
- Preferably, buy your tickets online to avoid standing in lines for hours.
- For a better and money-saving experience, buy the ‘’Fresno Zoo passport’’ to avail yourself of all the activities without paying extra.
- Take a great camera and grab some of the best Instagram-worth pictures.
- Adults (12 and up): $14.95
- Children (ages 2-11): $8.95
- Children below two can enter for FREE.
The Zoo is open throughout the week, from 10 am to 4 pm. As for the night safaris, details and dates are uploaded on their website.
Fresno City Inn, Best Western Village Inn
894 W Belmont Ave, Fresno, CA 93728, United States
15) Island Waterpark
Island waterpark is the perfect family place for you to hit off during the summers. The rides are perfect to go with kids or friends. They are set accordingly to any ‘’thrill’’ level you want.
The aquatic spot has many things that are quite popular, including a lazy river (you can guess by it), Tidal Wave, and many more for the family to enjoy together.
But if you are looking for some thrilling rides, then you have to check the “Thrills of Fiji” and “Natures Furies”! These rides will have you screaming!
Also, that’s not all. If you need something to fuel your energy, you can head to their mini restaurant to buy some delicious pretzels and hot dogs! And what’s a summer without ice cream? Try it as well!
The Island Waterpark is the perfect place to enjoy with your little kids and friends! It has everything for everyone.
Things To Know:
- The waterpark isn’t just for swimming. You can rent cabanas, enjoy a lazy day at the waterpark, or celebrate birthdays! There’s so much fun to not miss out on
- There are many activities for the kids, keeping them engaged and with lifeguards on duty. You can take a good nap without worrying.
- Don’t forget to check out the calendar before planning your visit. You can find more discounts and many more!
- If the mini waterpark restaurant is not what you want to eat, you can bring your food and even a cooler!
- Season Pass: $89.99
- General Admission Ticket: $39.99
- Junior Admission ticket: $29.99
- Senior and Military ( must show ID cards): $26.99
- Kids below 2: FREE
Saturday to Monday: 11 am to 6 pm
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno Northwest, Ramada by Wyndham Fresno Northwest
6099 W Barstow Ave, Fresno, CA 93723, USA
16) Fresno Tattoo And Body Piercing
If you are looking for a safe and painless place to get a tattoo or even a piercing, then there’s no place like Fresno Tattoo And Body Piercing. With over ten years of experience, the award-winning studio is located in the city’s heart.
You will meet some of the most professional artists who are not just humble but also great at what they do! Each artist specializes in a unique style that will have you confused about which one is better and what style to choose from!
The studio is filled with creativity oozing out of the machine and the style of the work. Their awards speak for themselves, so if you are in town, leave a mark on your body and get Fresno’s most talented tattoo artists’ work imprinted on you!
You won’t regret it!
Things To Know:
- It can be a little hard choosing the best tattoos, especially if you have so many talented artists in one studio, so make sure you can prepare your design.
- If coming to the studio is just an impulsive idea, don’t worry. You won’t regret it, and yes, do take a recommendation and ideas from the creative artists. You will be amazed at their experience and the designs they will present to you. You might just ink your whole body instead of the one.
- A few piercings won’t hurt! So add that as well. You won’t even know when it’s over!
- Sunday and Tuesday: CLOSED
- Monday, Wednesday-Saturday: 12 pm to 7 pm
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fresno Northwest
418 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93701, United States
17) Warnors Theatre
Warnors Theatre is located in Downtown Fresno and is a historic theatre built during the early 1900s. The Warnors brothers bought the theatre in 1929, a historic landmark today.
The theatre has over 2000 seats and has hosted many events, even today! The most iconic concert in the 1950s by the Berlin Philharmonic.
Apart from the concerts, many events are held in this theater. If that’s not enough for you, you can showcase your work.
So, if you are in Downtown Fresno do swing by the theatre so you don’t miss out on some live and public events!
Also, getting married in this theatre or hosting a private party is not a bad idea either.
- Monday – Friday 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday – Sunday Closed
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fresno Convention Center,
1400 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721, United States
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Is It Worth Visiting Fresno?
There was a time when Fresno was only known for its agricultural industry, but today, it is one of the best spots to visit. You will find many great things to do with kids, places to explore, historic landmarks, parks, and many more. The city is full of great things and is worth visiting.
2) What Is Fresno Famous For?
Fresno was famous for its agriculture industry, but it soon evolved and brought many fun things to attract visitors globally.
Fresno is famous for its annually held events, museums, restaurants, and many more!
3) Is there any Mosque In Fresno?
Yes, there are mosques, and below are listed a few for the Muslim community.
- Islamic Cultural Center
Address: 2111 E Nees Ave, Fresno, CA 93720, United States
- Masjid Al-Aqabah
Address: 949 Waterman Ave, Fresno, CA 93706, United States
- Badr Islamic Center
Address: 7150 N Milburn Ave, Fresno, CA 93722, United States
4) When Is The Best Time To Visit Fresno?
The best time to visit Fresno is from February to July. You will find so many things to do and events to attend.
However, it may be a little too crowded, and hotel prices may be higher during these months. So book in advance, and have a great time!
5) Fresno Safe To Visit?
There are no travel restrictions, and it is generally safe for you to visit (even if you are a solo traveler).
Just take precautions, and stay vigilant wherever you go. Stay in touch with your close friends and family.
6) Places To Avoid In Fresno?
There are no specific areas. Fresno has its best and worst moments, so just stay vigilant and avoid any place or people that give off a negative feeling.
7) How Many Days Should I Spend In Fresno?
Ideally, tourists stay three nights and four days to explore the most popular sites, but if you can extend your holidays, that is not a bad option. So, three or four days are enough, but anything longer would be great.
8) How Much Money Should I Bring For My Vacation?
This solely depends on your lifestyle. If you are a family of four, then $3500 may seem enough, excluding the return tickets, shopping, and hotel in which you are planning to stay. However, you can survive on $1500 (or less) if you are a solo traveler.
9) What Are Some Of The Best Budget-Friendly Hotels To Stay In?
- Ramada by Wyndham Fresno Northwest
- San Joaquin Hotel
- University Square Hotel
10) What Are Some Of The Best Luxury Hotels To Stay In?
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fresno Convention Center
- Hotel Piccadilly
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clovis CA